Want to learn the Alexander Technique (online via zoom)?
- Discomfort or pain (especially back & neck pain)?
- Noticing your posture is changing, and not for the better?
- On a treadmill and want to learn how to stop and rediscover calm and that life can be joyful?
- Always thinking ahead to the next job, stressed with all the multitasking but would love to find balance?
- On autopilot and miss out on the simple pleasures of life?
Through the Alexander technique online you will explore how to:
- bring ease, poise, flow and confidence into the present moment and your everyday life,
- discover the pleasure of moving freely and thinking calmly, via our work together.
- learn that slowing down and doing less brings joy and clarity
- enhance your awareness of being in the world
You will learn a way of thinking which is mindful and movement based:
- a life transforming technique proven to reduce pain, improve posture (and it will feel really easy), improve confidence, balance, and wellbeing,
- bring pain relief, presence and ease to your hobbies or work,
- and discover the joy of being in the present moment.
You will need to explore the technique in between your sessions. Several times a day if possible. I suggest my clients have a "project" that they want to work on, and even keep a journal of their progress. I will support you in all of that. However, you set the level of how involved you want to be. I want your learning experience to be enjoyable and open up your awareness in a whole new way.
I look forward to working with you if this sounds like you? Check out my blog and my "about" page to find out if I would be the right teacher for you. I offer you my support and 30+ years of experience as a physiotherapist, movement specialist, therapist and teacher .
Check out the research that shows the Alexander Technique can help.
1:1 lessons and regular workshops online, Alexander Technique for individuals and businesses available
All lessons currently provided online.
"It has made a huge difference to my life"
"I find it to be a gentle, blissful and life transforming process"
"such small moves, imperceptible changes can make such a difference, not just physically"
"It's a tool that helps me reconnect to my body"
Why not sign up to the Newsletter: tips, offers, prices, blogs?
Workshops in Beverley, Pocklington, Wilberfoss, Market Weighton, Hull, York and other Wolds, Humberside & East Yorkshire venues.