Want to learn the Alexander Technique?
- Discomfort or pain (especially back & neck pain)?
- Retired and not quite as able to easily do the things you wanted to?
- Noticing your posture is changing, and not for the better?
- On a treadmill and want to learn how to stop and rediscover calm and that life can be joyful?
- Always thinking ahead to the next job, stressed with all the multitasking but would love to find balance?
Through the Alexander technique you will explore how to:
- bring ease, poise, flow and confidence into the present moment and your everyday life,
- discover the joy in moving freely and thinking calmly, via our work together.
You will learn a way of thinking which is mindful and movement based:
- a life transforming technique proven to reduce pain, improve posture (and it will feel really easy), improve confidence, balance, and wellbeing,
- bring pain relief, presence and ease to your hobbies or work,
- and discover the joy of being in the present moment.
I look forward to working with you if this sounds like you? I offer you my support and 30+ years of experience as a movement specialist, therapist and teacher .
Check out the research that showns the Alexander Technique can help.
1:1 lessons and regular workshops on The Alexander Technique for individuals and businesses available
Jane is also a Chartered Physiotherapist and can provide physiotherapy assessment and treatment
"It has made a huge difference to my life"
"I find it to be a gentle, blissful and life transforming process"
"such small moves, imperceptible changes can make such a difference, not just physically"
"It's a tool that helps me reconnect to my body"
Practice in Pocklington, East Yorkshire.
Workshops in Beverley, Pocklington, Wilberfoss, Market Weighton, Hull, York and other Wolds, Humberside & East Yorkshire venues.